CONTRÔLE RK has been a collaborator in many major projects. Since 2006, our involvement has enabled us to develop a proven expertise in the field of Tests and Measurements of medium and high voltage.
This expertise has made the team grow, thus allowing us to offer the following services:
Confirms and ensures proper operation of equipment through analysis.
Predicts lifetime of equipment through data collection and analysis.
The operation of an electrical network relies greatly on the reliability of its equipment.
Preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance can help:
- Decrease sudden downtime
- Plan strategic shutdowns
- Cut troubleshooting costs
With its network of highly specialized collaborators, CONTRÔLE RK offers a complete intervention covering the verification, diagnosis and repair of any equipment.
Inspection, verification, sampling and analysis
- Contact Resistance
- Insulation resistance
- Ratio tests
- Winding resistance
- Doble tests - power factor on bushings, windings and surge arresters
- Oil Sampling and Analysis
Replacement of defective transformer
- Dismantling of faulty transformer
- Installation of new transformer
Inspection, verification and analysis
- Contact Resistance
- Contacts Synchronization (disconnectors, breakers, etc.)
- Insulation Resistance
- Doble Tests - power factor on bushings, isolators and surge arresters
- Circuit breaker timing Tests
- Verification of Control Panels
- SF6 Gas Quality Check
- Battery Bank Discharge
- Infrared Thermography
- Partial Discharge
- Qualitative Network Analysis (wave quality, harmonics, voltage, current).
Partial discharge testing / Collector system
Verification and analysis
- Verification of the current state of cable and their joints
- Measurement of the intensity of partial discharges versus time
- Standards determine the actions to take depending of the level of intensity of the detected partial discharges.
Optimizing the performance of facilities while predicting their evolution in the medium and long term.
Quality, safety, reliability and availability. Those are the words that best describe our services.
Our maintenance service targets all industries using electrical equipment of medium and high voltage.
The following customers use our services, thus attesting to our established expertise and service excellence.